Friday, January 24, 2014

February 2014 Class Syllabus

February Classes begin on February 5th and run every Wednesday till February 26th.
Classes is from 6-8pm and are $25.  That is only $6.25 per class.

I am taking sign ups now.  Contact me at 970-270-1198 for more information.

Remember if you don't have supplies, no worries.  I have the option to have supplies provided for you.  It is $45 for the entire month breaking it down to $11.25 per class!!!

This months projects:

February 5th: 4x4 mini book (base of book provided!)


Supplies:
Patterned paper
Colored Ink
Twine
Glue
(Base provided)

February 12th: Altered Altoids Tin and Valentine's Day Card



AND


Supplies:
Altoids Tin
Patterned paper
Colored Ink
Twine
Dollie (dollar Store)
Washi Tape
(I will provide the heart die cuts)



February 19th- Everyday Card


Supplies:
Patterned paper
Colored Ink
Ribbon
Colored Cardstock
(I will provide the Stamp)

February 26th- Me and You everyday card.


Supplies:
Patterned Paper
Wired Ribbon (3/4 of an inch)
Pearls
Embossing Powder
Colored Ink
(I will provide the stamps)






No comments:

Post a Comment